Collins Quilted Riding Vest | Dark Grey/Black
or make 4 interest-free payments of $44.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Not too heavy and not too light, our luxe Collins horse riding vest combines performance, comfort and style into a timeless equestrian vest with a water repellent shell, soft-touch lining and Celliant® insulation with thermal properties to regulate your temperature in all seasons, and in all climates.
Contains 100 gsm Celliant® insulation.
- Celliant® insulation recycles your radiant heat to regular temperature and aid your recovery*
- Flattering tapered fit - perfect for any body shape
- Water repellent shell for riding in the rain, or hosing down hot horses
- Warm soft-touch lining keeps you cozy
- Fully-adjustable detachable hood with snap closure and toggle to hide your helmet hair
- Centre front stormflap with snap closure keeps you warm
- Two secure-zip hand pockets to keep your hands warm and any treats hidden
- Faux Suede accents and luxury quilting, because well, it looks good.
The Celliant difference
By insulating this horse riding vest using Celliant’s infrared technology, your body’s own metabolism and energy production is used to recycle and convert radiant body heat into infrared energy. As a result of the deep penetration into the tissue through infrared energy increasing oxygen and blood flow, the body is better able to regulate body temperature and adjust to the external environment. This makes Celliant ideal for both cool and warm climates.
*If you would like to read the clinical studies, see here
It’s definitely a worthwhile investment of your time to measure properly for any garment you buy online. There’s nothing worse than the disappointment of excitedly opening a parcel & finding that it’s just not quite the right fit. Well, we can't eliminate you ever having to deal with returns or exchanges, but with a little planning we can make sure it's rare. We do recommend you consider going up one size with this vest if you like yo wear layers underneath.
Please check our size charts here for further details.
Let's talk detail:
While each garment goes through vigorous individual wash testing, care labels differ depending on the fabric composition and style. Please read the specific care instructions label on each garment to ensure your ridingwear is kept in peak condition.